Monday, January 11, 2010

Hairstyles 2010 Brown

WANT ....

.
Stanotte mi piacerebbe ritrovarti in uno dei tuoi abbracci, e restare così, abbracciato a te, aspettando che arrivi il sonno, come facevo tanti anni fa.
Quando le tue parole e le tue carezze tra i capelli mi davano la giusta dose di serenità, non misurabile, ma sempre e comunque sufficiente a dare una risposta alle mie paure ed ai miei perché.
Non si diventa mai “grandi” abbastanza per privarsi di un abbraccio che non chiede nulla in cambio, l’abbraccio che non mi hai mai negato negli anni in cui ti ho avuta accanto.
Pochi rispetto a quelli che avrei desiderato.
Tanti per ciò che mi hai saputo dare.
L’eredità più grande è quella che hai lasciato dentro me. I find that even today when I try to answer why they do not seem to have an answer.
It returns a picture of you while you look at me as if I received the best from life.
with you I feel perfect even in my mistakes.
I miss that feeling. I need it .... and then I try .... rummaging through me, and eventually the meeting ready to remind me that all suffering comes to prove the value of life, which teaches you to get up every fall. As you said.
Today I need you here, just to be able to tell me everything that comes to mind .... sure you would understand beyond my words and my rambling thoughts tangled .... certain that the end would you watch me smile and I would say: "Have faith and it will happen" .
And I would not need that much in your "I love you" .... no shadows, no doubts, complete in its simplicity.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment